- 500g white fish fillets, cut into 4cm pieces
- 400g cleaned baby octopus, halved lengthways
- 12 (about 400g) large green king prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 baby fennel bulbs, trimmed, quartered lengthways, fronds reserved
- 2 large celery sticks, trimmed, thickly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 6 (about 450g) lamb, mint & rosemary sausages
- Step 1Combine the fish, octopus, prawns, onion, fennel, celery, oil, paprika, cumin, caraway seeds and chilli flakes in a bowl. Transfer to a 3L (12-cup) capacity flameproof tagine. Add the water. Cover. Cook over low heat for 40 minutes or until the seafood is cooked through. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Step 2While the tagine is resting, preheat a chargrill on medium. Cook the sausages, turning, for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Thickly slice diagonally.
- Step 3Top the tagine with the sausage and reserved fennel fronds.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve