- 100g blanched almonds
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 20g softened butter
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 (about 180g each) firm white fish fillets
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the almonds in a food processor and process until finely chopped (a little rougher than the texture of almond meal).
- Step 2Transfer to a clean bowl and add the lime rind, dill, butter, salt and cracked black pepper, mixing with your fingers until crumbly and just combined.
- Step 3Place the fish on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Top with the almond mixture, pressing to help the mixture stick to the fish. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with salad leaves and lime wedges.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
We used blue eye cod for this recipe, but any firm white fish such as barramundi, ling or perch can be used.
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Taste.com.au