- 2 large (about 350g) desiree potatoes, washed, thinly sliced
- 1 leek, pale section only, washed, thinly sliced
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pre-grated parmesan
- 1 x 100g pkt almond meal
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 4 (about 500g) white fish fillets (such as smooth dory), cut in half lengthways
- 1/3 cup loosely packed chopped fresh continental parsley
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Arrange potato over a 17 x 24cm (base measurement) baking tray. Top with leek and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake on the top shelf of preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the potato is tender and golden.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place almond meal and egg in separate bowls. Dip 1 piece of fish in the egg, then the almond meal, pressing firmly to coat. Repeat with remaining pieces of fish.
- Step 3Heat remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Step 4Divide almond-crusted fish and potato and leek among serving plates. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve