- 1/2 wombok (Chinese cabbage)
- 1 green capsicum, seeds removed, sliced into thin strips
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 4 green onions
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- Step 1Remove any damaged outer leaves and rinse remaining cabbage.
- Step 2Holding cabbage from the base and, starting at the opposite end, shred leaves finely.
- Step 3Combine vegetables first then dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss well. Serve with grilled fish, chicken or steak.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Luke Burgess
- Publication: Taste.com.au