- 100g butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 4x 200g pieces barramundi, skin on, pin-boned
- 2 large bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 100g green beans, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 limes, zested, juiced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 long red chillies, seeded, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- Step 1To make salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 200C. Combine butter, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan over low heat, and cook until butter is just melted.
- Step 3Place barramundi, skin-side up, in an ovenproof dish and pour over butter mixture, then season. Bake for 10 minutes or until just cooked through. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Step 4Meanwhile, cook broccolini in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 4 minutes or until tender, then drain. Place in a bowl with extra virgin olive oil, season and toss to coat.
- Step 5Divide barramundi among plates, top with salsa and serve with broccolini.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Dominic Smith
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Taste.com.au