- 4 x 150g barramundi fillets
- 4 Coles Australian Red Royale Potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (60g) frozen peas
- 1 cup (300g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 4 cornichons, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced diagonally
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the fish, skin-side down, on the lined tray. Lightly spray with olive oil spray. Season. Bake for 15 mins or until just cooked through.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook the potato in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins or until tender. Add the peas and cook for a further 1 min or until cooked through. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Step 3Combine the mayonnaise, lemon rind, lemon juice, cornichon, caper, tarragon and mint in a medium bowl. Add half the mayonnaise mixture to the potato mixture and toss to combine. Add the celery and rocket and toss to combine.
- Step 4Divide the potato mixture and barramundi among serving plates. Serve with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
All nutrition values are per serve
SERVE WITH- lemon zest and lemon wedges
- Author: Sarah Hobbs
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Coles