- 1 x 270ml can light coconut cream
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 x 250g pkt Sun Rice Long Grain
- White Rice in 90 Seconds
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 400g basa fillets, cut into 4cm pieces
- 30g (1/3 cup) dried multigrain breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the coconut cream in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add broccolini, rice, shallot, coriander and fish sauce.
- Step 2Stir to combine. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. 2 Stir in the fish. Transfer to a 2L (8-cup) capacity ovenproof dish.
- Step 3Combine breadcrumbs and lemon rind in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the fish mixture. Bake, covering with foil if necessary to prevent overbrowning, for 20-25 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden. Serve with mixed salad leaves.
Cook’s tip: Make sure you stir the mixture well in step 1 to break up any lumps of rice.
With a twist: Thai chicken and cauliflower bake: Replace the fish with chicken breast fillets. Replace broccolini with cauliflower. Add finely chopped chilli, if desired, in step 1.
- Author: Anna Phillips
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Australian Good Taste