- 2 bunches broccolini
- 300g (1 1/2 cups) couscous
- 3 lemons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500ml (2 cups) fish stock
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- 4 x 200g pieces barramundi fillet, pin-boned, skinned
- 1/4 bunch dill
- 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C. Place 4 x 40cm sheets of foil on a work surface, then top with 4 x 40cm sheets of baking paper. Fold one stack in half widthwise, fold short ends over 2cm, then fold again to seal edges tightly. Repeat with remaining stacks of foil and baking paper to make 4 open-ended parcels.
- Step 2Trim broccolini, then cut into 4cm florets. Set aside. Place couscous in a bowl. Finely grate over 1 lemon, then drizzle with oil and toss to combine.
- Step 3Place fish stock in a saucepan over high heat, bring to the boil, then remove from heat.
- Step 4Spoon couscous mixture, broccolini and capers into parcels, then place parcels on 2 oven trays. Carefully pour 1/2 cup hot stock into each parcel. Divide fish among parcels and fold over openings to seal tightly. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and rest for 5 minutes.
- Step 5Meanwhile, roughly chop herbs and cut remaining 2 lemons into cheeks. Place parcels on plates and, using scissors, carefully cut open (steam will be very hot). Scatter herbs over fish and serve with lemon cheeks.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Jessica Brook
- Image credit: Brett Stevens
- Publication: MasterChef