- 2 medium lemons
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 25g butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 baby fennel, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 4 (180g each) blue eye fish fillets
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- Alfa One rice bran oil spray
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Finely grate rind from 1 lemon. Juice lemon. Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Combine breadcrumbs, butter, chives, salt and lemon rind in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Step 2Grease a 5.5cm-deep, 18cm x 30cm (base) ceramic baking dish. Place fennel in a single layer over base. Top with fish fillets. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Step 3Press breadcrumb mixture onto each fillet. Add tomatoes to dish. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is just cooked through and topping is light golden. Serve with lemon wedges.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
Super saver: Use frozen barramundi fillets instead of blue eye and save around $11.54 in total.
- Author: Katrina Woodman
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas