- 8 chat potatoes
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers in brine, drained
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 x 175g ling fish fillets
- green salad, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C?. Place potatoes into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Cover with foil and stand for 10 minutes.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, olives, capers, lemon rind, thyme and oil in a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Place fish into pan in a single layer, spooning some tomato mixture over fish. Drizzle with lemon juice. Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- Step 4Arrange fish on serving plates. Spoon over tomato mixture. Serve with potatoes and green salad.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Louise Pickford
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas