- 1/4 cup (60ml) miso paste
- 1 tablespoon mirin seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 4cm-piece ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 4 spring onions, cut into matchsticks
- 500g skinless white firm fish fillets (such as hoki or pink ling)
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C. Combine the miso paste, mirin seasoning, soy sauce and oil in a small bowl. Combine the carrot, ginger and three-quarters of the spring onion in a bowl.
- Step 2Cut four 30cm squares from baking paper. Place on a clean work surface. Top with half the carrot mixture. Top with fish and remaining carrot mixture. Drizzle with miso mixture.
- Step 3Bring 2 long sides of the paper to the centre and fold over twice to seal. Roll up ends to enclose. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 12-15 mins or until fish is just cooked through. Set aside for 2 mins. Serve with remaining spring onion.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
Serve with steamed jasmine rice and baby pak choy.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles