- 4 (about 500g) white fish fillets (like ocean perch, blue eye or sea perch)
- 65g (1/4 cup) pesto sauce
- 500g fresh tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, quartered (optional)
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200C. Cut four 35cm square pieces of non-stick baking paper.
- Step 2Place a fish fillet on each piece of baking paper. Drizzle with 1/2 the pesto, turn the fish over and then drizzle with the remaining pesto.
- Step 3Fold the edges of the paper together to seal firmly. Place the parcels on a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Step 4Meanwhile: combine the tomatoes, red onion, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 5Serve the fish parcels with the tomato salad and lemon wedges, if using.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kristen Anderson
- Publication: Australian Good Taste