- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans,rinsed, drained
- 200g grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 baby fennel, trimmed, thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 180g skinless blue-eye fillets (or other firm white fish fillets)
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 200°C. Combine beans, tomato, fennel, vinegar, oil and 1 tablespoon water in a bowl.
- Step 2Lay out four 30cm sheets of baking paper. Place a fish fillet in the centre of one sheet, top with the bean mixture and season with salt and pepper. Bring the long sides of the paper up to meet in the middle, then fold several times to secure. Twist both ends and tuck under to form a parcel. Repeat with remaining parcels, then place on a tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until fish is cooked. Open parcels and slide fish and bean mixture onto plates with juices. Top with reserved fennel fronds and parsley, and serve with lemon.
- Heart friendly
- High fibre
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low cholesterol
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kate Tait
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: delicious.