- Olive oil
- 4 blue eye cod cutlets
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 125mls (1/2 cup) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- Tomato, capsicum, red onion & black olive salad, to serve
- Cooked couscous, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Brush a non-stick pan or barbecue grill with a little olive oil and heat. Cook the fish cutlets in two batches over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until flesh starts to flake (don’t overcook).
- Step 2Meanwhile, place coriander, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, lemon rind and chilli in a food processor bowl and process until well combined.
- Step 3Top each cooked cutlet with the lemon and herb mixture and serve with the salad, couscous and lemon wedges.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Rosemary Stanton
- Publication: Australian Good Taste