- 1 cup (200g) white long-grain rice
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut cream
- 1 whole pineapple, skin and core removed
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly torn
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 small red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 (200g each) blue eye trevalla/cod fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Combine the rice , coconut cream and 1/2 cup (125ml) water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover. Simmer until almost all of the liquid has absorbed. Remove from the heat. Set aside, covered, for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Step 2Cut the pine apple into 1cm cubes. Toss gently with the mint leaves, coriander leaves, chilli, lime juice, brown sugar and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Step 3Heat the peanut oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes each side. Serve with rice and lime wedges topped with the salsa.
- Low carb
- Low sodium
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Gemma Purcell
- Publication: Fresh Living