- 2 oranges
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 large tomatoes, seeds removed, diced
- 1/2 cup (50g) pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons small basil leaves
- 4 x 175g skinless blue-eye fillets (or other firm white fish)
- Olive oil spray
- Step 1Peel and segment oranges, holding them over a bowl to catch the juices. Halve the orange segments and place in a separate bowl with 2 tablespoons of the juice. Add the garlic, tomatoes, olives, oil and basil leaves. Gently toss to combine, then season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set the salad aside while you cook the fish.
- Step 2Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Season fish with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then spray with oil. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Divide the fish among plates and serve topped with the salsa.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Louise Pickford
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: delicious.