- 1/2 cup (60ml) lime juice (from about 3 limes), plus lime wedges to serve
- 1 teaspoon pimenton (Spanish smoked paprika)*
- 4 x 150g skinless blue-eye fillets
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch watercress, leaves picked
- 1 bunch (6-8) red radishes, thinly sliced
- Step 1Combine 2 tablespoons of lime juice with the paprika in a bowl. Place the fish fillets in a shallow dish and pour over the lime juice mixture. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Step 2Heat a lightly oiled chargrill or barbecue to medium-high. When hot, add the fish f llets and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked, depending on the thickness of the fish fillets.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine the remaining tablespoon of lime juice and the Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Place the watercress leaves and radish slices in a bowl, then pour the dressing over and toss to coat.
- Step 4Serve the barbecued fish fillets with the salad and lime wedges.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
* Pimenton is available from gourmet food shops and selected delis.
- Author: Nancy Duran
- Image credit: Petrina Tinslay
- Publication: delicious.