- Olive oil spray
- 4 x 125g skinless blue-eye fillets
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1 carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 raw beetroot, peeled, grated
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Step 1Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan on high heat.
- Step 2Spray the fish with a little oil and season well with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until charred and just cooked through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, lightly toast the cut-side of the rolls on the chargrill.
- Step 4Fill the rolls with the fish fillets, grated carrot and beetroot, tomato, onion and lettuce, topped with 1 teaspoon each of mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce. Serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Louise Pickford
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Taste.com.au