- 375g spiral pasta
- 400g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (optional)
- Grated parmesan, to serve
- Step 1Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Add broccoli for last 4 mintues of cooking. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Step 2Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic, anchovies and chilli. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add pasta and reserved cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing, for 1 to 2 minutes or until combined and heated through. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas