- 4 blue eye cod cutlets or fillets
- olive oil
- 55g packet McCormick Cajun Grill Seasoning
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- juice of 1 lemon
- Step 1Brush or spray fish with a little oil. Sprinkle with seasoning mix to coat both sides.
- Step 2Grill fish for 3 to 5 minutes each side or bake in a moderately hot oven (190°C) for about 15 minutes or until cooked when tested.
- Step 3Prepare salsa: Combine all ingredients. Spoon salsa over hot fish. Serve with salad.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Super Food Ideas