- 4 x 150 gram pink ling fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons Masterfoods cajun seasoning (hot)
- Spray olive oil
- 200 gram Pernino tomatoes
- 1 cos lettuce, inner leaves torn
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1/3 cup Coles Simply Less mango chilli dressing
- Lemon cheeks, to serve
- Step 1Lightly sprinkle one side of the fish with seasoning, then spray with oil. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish, spice side down, for about 2 1/2 mins, then sprinkle top side with spice and spray with oil. Flip and cook for another 21/2 mins, or until flesh flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Step 2Add tomatoes to pan and cook for 2 mins, or until softened slightly. Divide lettuce among serving plates and top with fish and tomatoes. Sprinkle with pine nuts and drizzle with a little dressing. Serve with lemon cheeks and remaining dressing on the side.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles