- 1 red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons Cajun spice mix
- 4 (about 240g each) firm white fish fillets (such as ling or basa)
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray both sides of the capsicum with olive oil spray. Cook on grill for 5 minutes each side or until tender. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Cut into 1cm pieces.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place the spice mix on a plate. Add fish and turn to coat. Spray fish with olive oil spray. Line the chargrill with non-stick baking paper. Cook fish on grill for 5-6 minutes each side or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Step 3Combine the capsicum, avocado, shallot, dill, lemon juice and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Divide the fish among serving plates. Top with salsa and serve with mixed salad leaves and lime wedges.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Australian Good Taste