- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 (175g each) boneless white fish fillets (we used smooth dory fillets)
- olive oil cooking spray
Fresh corn salad
- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Step 1Make salad: Half-fill a saucepan with water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Add corn and beans. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until beans turn bright green. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel. Combine corn, beans, onion, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and coriander in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of fish. Gently rub onto surface with fingertips.
- Step 3Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Spray with oil. Cook fish, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Serve with salad.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Jenny Fanshaw
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas