- 500g chat potatoes, halved
- 4 x 175g salmon fillets (with skin on)
- Olive oil spray
- 250g asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved lengthways, cut into 3cm lengths
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon (see note)
- Salt, to season
- Step 1Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes. Drain, then return to the pan and keep warm.
- Step 2Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue to medium-high. Spray fish with oil and season. Cook fish skin-side down for 3-4 minutes until crisp. Turn and cook for 2-3 minutes until a little rare in centre.
- Step 3Meanwhile, cook asparagus in boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes until just tender. Drain, rinse in cold water, then toss with remaining ingredients. Season.
- Step 4Place fish on plates, top with the asparagus mix and serve with potatoes.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
Tarragon is from selected greengrocers.
- Author: Louise Pickford
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Taste.com.au