- 4 (about 150g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 avocado, stone removed, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- Step 1Preheat a barbecue grill and flat plate on medium-high. Brush the salmon and asparagus with the oil. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Reduce heat to medium. Cook the salmon on the grill for 4 minutes each side or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 3Meanwhile, cook asparagus on flat plate, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 4Combine the avocado and tomato in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the asparagus among serving plates. Top with the salmon and the avocado salsa.
All nutrition values are per serve