- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pontiac potatoes, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 4 (about 150g each) salmon fillets, skin off
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 200g snowpeas, ends trimmed
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch rocket
- 1/2 cup (150g) Paul Newman's Own Whole Egg Aioli
- Step 1Heat a barbecue or chargrill on high. Brush potato slices with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on chargrill for 2-3 minutes each side or until tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 2Brush salmon with oil and season salmon with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium-rare, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Step 3Meanwhile, cook asparagus and snow peas on chargrill for 1-2 minutes or until lightly charred and tender crisp. Transfer to serving plates.
- Step 4Add lemon wedges to chargrill and cook for 1 minute or until caramelised.
- Step 5Place potato slices, asparagus, snow peas and rocket on serving plates. Top with salmon and lemon wedges. Serve immediately with Paul Newman’s Own Whole Egg Aioli.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: Sam McAdam
- Publication: Taste.com.au