- 12 (about 600g) evenly sized chat (small coliban) potatoes
- 300g green beans, topped
- 4 (about 200g each) tuna steaks
- Extra virgin olive oil, to brush
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 50g baby spinach, stems trimmed
- 30g snowpea sprouts, ends trimmed
- 120g kalamata olives
summer herb dressing
- 140ml extra virgin olive oil
- 100ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh continental parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 4 green shallots, thinly sliced
- Step 1Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until just tender when tested with a skewer.
- Step 2Meanwhile, to make the summer herb dressing place the oil, lemon juice, anchovies and garlic in a medium bowl, and use a fork to whisk until well combined and mixture thickens slightly. Add the parsley, basil and green shallots, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Step 3Cook the beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain and refresh briefly under cold running water. Drain and set aside.
- Step 4Drain potatoes well, transfer to a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, cut in half. Add 60ml (1/4 cup) of the dressing and toss gently to combine. Set aside.
- Step 5Preheat barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Brush 1 side of each tuna steak with a little oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook, seasoned-side down, on the barbecue or chargrill for 2 minutes. Brush the uncooked side with a little oil, and season with salt and pepper. Turn the tuna steaks over and cook for a further 2 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Step 6To serve, arrange spinach, snowpea sprouts, beans, potatoes and olives on plates. Top with tuna steaks and spoon over half remaining dressing. Serve immediately with remaining dressing passed separately.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve