- 600g tuna steaks or tuna loin
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced lengthways
- 100g radishes, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 punnet bean shoots
- 8 tablespoon balsamic honey and mustard dressing
- Step 1Heat a non-stick frying pan until smoking, add the tuna and sear for approximately 3 minutes on each sides and transfer to a plate. The tuna should be served pink in the middle.
- Step 2Add tuna to the plate, top with the salad mixture and drizzle with balsamic honey and mustard dressing. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving to allow flavours to marry together.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles