- 12 (about 300g) small chat (baby coliban) potatoes
- 1/2 cup (125g) creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon horseradish relish
- 30g salmon roe
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Step 1Cook potatoes in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 7 minutes or until just tender. Drain well. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Step 2Combine creme fraiche and horseradish in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Use a fork or balloon whisk to whisk until soft peaks form.
- Step 3Use a small, sharp knife to cut each potato in half and trim the base so potatoes sit flat. Spoon the creme fraiche mixture among potatoes. Top with salmon roe and sprinkle with chives. Arrange on a platter to serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Cynthia Black
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Notebook: