- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 (about 150g each) swordfish steaks
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 6 radishes, washed, trimmed, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Olive oil spray
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Place the coriander, mint, garlic, chilli, cumin and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Season with pepper.
- Step 2Place swordfish in a glass dish. Add coriander mixture and coat. Cover and place in fridge for 2-3 hours to marinate.
- Step 3Combine spinach and radish in a bowl. Whisk oil and remaining lemon juice in a jug. Drizzle over the spinach mixture.
- Step 4Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray. Place over high heat. Add swordfish and cook for 1-2 minutes each side for medium.
- Step 5Divide salad and swordfish among serving plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Brett Stevens
- Publication: Australian Good Taste