- 400g baby potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 500g boneless firm white fish fillets
- 1/4 cup dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 long green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 2 1/2 cups (175g) breadcrumbs (made from day-old bread)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (140g) natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped, extra
- Step 1Place potatoes in a saucepan. Cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Boil for 12-15 mins or until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Coarsely mash.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large frying pan. Cook the fish for 2-3 mins each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 3Add dill, chilli, egg and 1 1/2 cups (105g) breadcrumbs to potato mixture. Stir to combine. Season. Use a fork to coarsely flake the fish. Stir into potato mixture. Shape 1/4 cup portions of mixture into 16 patties. Place remaining breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl. Roll patties in breadcrumbs. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 4Heat half the remaining oil in a frying pan. Cook half patties for 3-4 mins each side or until golden and heated through. Repeat with remaining oil and patties.
- Step 5Combine the sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice in a bowl. Season. Add the cucumber, onion and mint. Toss to combine. Combine the yoghurt and extra dill in a bowl. Serve the fish cakes with salad and yoghurt mixture.
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles