- 1/4 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 (250g each) white fish fillets (such as blue-eye or ling)
- 2 green onions, finely shredded
- 440g fresh egg noodles
- Steamed broccolini, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, ginger and garlic in a bowl.
- Step 2Place four 30cm pieces of foil on workbench. Place 1 fish fillet on each piece of foil. Top with green onions. Spoon 2 tablespoons sauce mixture over each piece of fish. Fold up foil to form parcels. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet directions. Place noodles on plates. Top with fish. Drizzle with juices from parcels. Serve with broccolini.
Assemble fish parcels up to 1 hour before cooking. Refrigerate until ready to bake. Variation: You could replace the white fish with salmon or ocean trout.
- Author: Dixie Elliott
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas