- 400g spaghetti
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 150g smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Step 1Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Add the snow peas and asparagus in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and return to pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, chilli and sugar in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Step 3Add the oil mixture to the pasta mixture. Season with salt and pepper and toss well to combine. Top with the smoked salmon and basil leaves.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste