- 1/3 cup (85g) Heinz Lite Salad Cream
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Olive oil spray
- 225g pkt coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- Freshly ground pepper
- 280g salmon fillet
- 1/2 bunch baby endive, trimmed
- Step 1Combine salad cream, honey and 1 tablespoon hot water.
- Step 2Lightly spray a saucepan with the oil and heat over a medium heat. Add the coleslaw mix and cook, for 1-2 minutes. Add the vegetable stock and simmer for 5 minutes or until just tender. Season with pepper.
- Step 3Heat a chargrill pan over a medium heat. Spray with oil. Add the salmon and cook for 2-4 minutes each side or until it flakes. Break into large flakes.
- Step 4Toss endive through coleslaw. Divide among serving plates. Top with the salmon and drizzle over the dressing. Season with pepper and serve immediately.
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Abi Ulgiati
- Image credit: Luke Burgess
- Publication: Fresh Living