- 2 Tassal fresh salmon portions, skin on
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup garlic aioli, to serve
- Step 1Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Peel and cut sweet potato into fries, placing on a lined baking tray and season with oil and salt and bake for 25 mins, turning once.
- Step 2Rub salt into salmon skin and heat oil in non-stick fry pan.
- Step 3Cook salmon portions skin side down for 2-3 mins, turn and cook for 2 mins. Remove fries from oven and plate with salmon. Serve with lemon and garlic aioli.
- Author: Tassal
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Tassal