- 1.25kg brushed (sebago) potatoes, peeled, cut into thick chips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 700g barramundi fillets, cut into 4 serving portions
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends trimmed
- 2 carrots, cut into short, thick sticks
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large oven tray with non-stick baking paper. Toss the potatoes in half of the oil and salt. Spread in a single layer on the lined tray. Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning once, until chips are golden brown.
- Step 2Meanwhile, season the flour. Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs and parsley in a shallow dish. Coat fish pieces in flour, shaking off excess, then coat in egg and breadcrumbs. Place on a plate.
- Step 3Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add fish and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until fish is cooked. Steam broccollini and carrots.
- Step 4Serve the crumbed fish with the chips, steamed vegetables and lemon.
- Low carb
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Fresh Living