- 2 tsp Coles Brand Pure Olive Oil
- 4 x 150g barramundi fillets
- 2 bunches Hatters Coloured Carrots, cut into matchsticks (see Note)
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 1/2 cup torn flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamias, toasted
- 2 tbsp Coles Brand Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Step 1Heat olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season the fish and cook for 2-4 mins each side (depending on thickness) or until golden and the flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the carrots, orange, parsley and macadamias in a large bowl. Combine extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and season. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- Step 3Serve fish with the salad.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles