- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut in half lengthways, then cut in half crossways
- 1 x 95g can Greenseas Tuna in Seeded Mustard Mayonnaise
- 1 cheddar slice, diagonally into quarters to make 4 triangles
- 1-2 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cherry tomato, quartered.
- Step 1Use a vegetable peeler to peel a thin layer of skin from each cucumber piece so it sits flat. Place the cucumber, cut-side up, on serving plates. Divide tuna among the cucumber pieces. Stand cheddar upright in the tuna. Top the cut ends of the cucumber pieces with alfalfa sprouts and cherry tomato. Serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Wendy Quisumberg
- Image credit: Sue Ferris
- Publication: Australian Good Taste