- 1 x 30cm-long telegraph cucumber, ends trimmed
- 150g skinless salmon fillet, finely chopped
- 65g (1/4 cup) sour cream
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Fresh dill sprigs, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Cut the cucumber crossways into 1.5cm-thick slices. Use a melon baller or small teaspoon to scoop out most of the seeds and a little of the flesh, being careful not to go all the way through.
- Step 2Combine the salmon, sour cream, onion, wasabi and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Step 3Spoon the salmon mixture among the cucumber cups.
- Step 4Top with dill and season with pepper. Serve with lime wedges.
All nutrition values are per serve
You can make this recipe up to 1 hour ahead. Place on a serving plate and cover with plastic wrap. Store in the fridge.
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste