- 300g dried spiral pasta
- 250g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 anchovies, finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 80g dairy-free spread
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 4 cups soy milk, warmed
- salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 6cm-deep, 8 cup-capacity baking dish. Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Add broccoli to pan for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in tomato, tuna, pasta and broccoli.
- Step 3Heat remaining oil in frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and anchovies. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add breadcrumbs. Stir to combine.
- Step 4Melt spread in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until bubbling. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir into pasta mixture. Spoon into prepared dish. Top with breadcrumb mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with salad.
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas