- 425g pkt Birds Eye Oven Bake Original Crumb Fish Fillets
- 6 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup (130g) tomato salsa
- 3 cups (180g) finely shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 cup (120g) shredded reduced-fat tasty cheese
- Light sour cream, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Cook the Birds Eye Oven Bake Fish Fillets following packet directions. Remove from oven and halve the fillets crossways.
- Step 2Spread the tortillas with salsa. Fill with lettuce, tomato, onion and coriander. Top with fish pieces and sprinkle with cheese. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.
TIP: Swap the sour cream for guacamole, or add some heat to the fish tacos with spicy jalapeno chillies.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles