- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Large pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 4 x 200g firm white boneless fish fillets, skin on
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oranges
- 60g baby rocket
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup small fresh dill sprigs
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Combine fennel seeds, paprika and chilli flakes in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the top of each fish fillet, pressing to secure. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Heat 1/2 the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add fish, spice-side down. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Turn fish. Cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, using a small sharp knife, remove peel and pith from oranges. Cut down either side of the membrane to release segments. Squeeze membrane over a bowl to catch juice.
- Step 4Arrange baby rocket, orange segments, avocado, radish, mint and dill on serving plates. Whisk reserved orange juice, vinegar and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle salad with orange dressing. Serve fish with salad and lime wedges.
- Low sodium
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Gemma Luongo
- Image credit: Andrew Young and Guy Bailey
- Publication: Super Food Ideas