- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 750g blue-eye trevalla, or other firm, boneless fish fillets, sliced
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, sliced diagonally
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, quartered
- 1 bunch broccolini, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 250g fresh rice noodles (or noodles of choice)
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Step 1Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan on high. Stir-fry fish in 2 batches, for 2-3 mins until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 2Add snow peas, baby bok choy, broccolini and green onions to same wok. Stir-fry for 3-5 mins, until tender.
- Step 3Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain well.
- Step 4Toss noodles through vegetables with fish. Soy sauce and chilli sauce. Serve topped with coriander.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles