- 4 frozen crumbed fish fillets
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 4 long white bread rolls, split, toasted
- 1/3 cup whole-egg aioli
- Step 1Preheat oven to 190ºC/170ºC fan-forced. Place fish fillets on a non-stick baking tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway during cooking, or until cooked through.
- Step 2Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumbers into ribbons.
- Step 3Divide lettuce and avocado between roll bases. Top with fish, cucumber and aioli. Top with roll tops. Serve.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Jenny Fanshaw
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas