- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 2 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 cup (75g) panko breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 4 (about 100g each) white fish fillets (such as hoki or pink ling)
- 2/3 cup (160g) mayonnaise
- 2 gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, finely chopped
- Vegetable oil, to shallow-fry
- 4 Coles Bakery Soft Bread Rolls, halved, toasted
- 250g pkt Coles Brand Coleslaw Mix
- 120g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket
- Step 1Place the flour and egg in separate bowls. Combine the breadcrumbs, lemon zest and 2 tbs of the dill in another bowl. Season.
- Step 2Lightly coat each piece of fish in the flour. Dip in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture to evenly coat. Place on a plate. Place in the fridge for 10 mins to set.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, gherkin, capers, remaining dill and 2 tsp lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Step 4Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the fish for 2-3 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked though. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Step 5Place the roll bases on serving plates. Combine the coleslaw with one-third of the mayonnaise mixture. Top the bases with coleslaw, fish, remaining mayonnaise mixture and half the rocket. Top with the roll tops and serve with remaining rocket.
- Low carb
All nutrition values are per serve
Serve with oven-baked chips.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles