- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 1 green apple, diced
- 1/4 cup fruit chutney
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 1/2 cups Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 700g firm white fish fillets (such as barramundi or ling), cut into 3cm cubes
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Steamed Basmati rice, to serve
- Step 1Heat a wok over medium heat. Add oil, onion, ginger and curry paste. Cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Step 2Stir in capsicum, apple, chutney, sultanas and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Step 3Add fish. Cook for 4 minutes, or until just cooked through. Stir in coriander. Serve with rice.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim Meredith
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas