- 1 225g sea perch fillet, halved diagonally
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Buttered sliced bread, to serve
cucumber & tomato salsa
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced
- 1/2 vine-ripened tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green shallot, trimmed, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Step 1Cut two 25cm-long pieces of non-stick baking paper. Place a piece of fish in the centre of each. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Fold in the sides of the paper to enclose the fish and tuck the ends under to form parcels. Place the parcels in a bamboo steamer or steamer basket over simmering water. Cover and steam for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Step 2Meanwhile, to make the salsa, place the cucumber, tomato, green shallot, parsley and lemon juice in a bowl, and toss well to combine.
- Step 3Open the parcels and use an egg lifter or spatula to carefully transfer the fish to serving plates. Drizzle with a little of the remaining juices. Serve immediately with the cucumber & tomato salsa and bread.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Lawton
- Publication: Australian Good Taste