- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons dill leaves, finely chopped
- 4 thick (about 200g each) white-fleshed fish fillets (such as blue eye or ling)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 8 small yellow button squash, halved
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Combine 1/3 cup lemon juice and dill in a small bowl. Cut four 30cm-square pieces of non-stick baking paper.
- Step 2Place 1 fillet, skin side down, in centre of 1 piece baking paper. Drizzle with one-quarter lemon mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Top with one-quarter green onion. Repeat with remaining fish, paper, lemon mixture and green onion. Fold paper edges and turn upwards to seal (so juices don’t run out) to form a parcel. Place parcels, in a single layer, in steamer basket. Steam, covered, over boiling water for 6 to 8 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Step 3Place squash and snow peas in steamer basket. Steam, covered, over boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Place parcels on serving plates. Serve with squash, snow peas and lemon wedges.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas