- 60ml (1/4 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 (about 150g each) white fish fillets
- 1 red capsicum, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Steamed green round beans, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut four 40cm-long pieces of non-stick baking paper.
- Step 2Combine sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, ginger and garlic in a small jug.
- Step 3Divide fish fillets among the centres of the paper. Top with the sweet chilli sauce mixture, capsicum, shallot and coriander leaves. Bring the 2 long sides of the paper together and fold over twice. Fold the ends over to enclose the filling. Place parcels on a large baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Step 4Top the fish with coriander sprigs. Serve with rice and green beans.
- High protein
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Miranda Farr
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Australian Good Taste