- 500g frozen broad beans
- 1 cup thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 3cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/3 bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1kg thick white fish fillets
- roasted potatoes, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Soak 16 small wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes. Place broad beans into a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 5 minutes. Drain. Shell the beans, discarding skins.
- Step 2Mix beans, yoghurt, chilli, ginger, garlic, soy, honey, vinegar, mint leaves, salt and pepper in a food processor until a smooth, thick sauce forms. Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Step 3Preheat grill on medium-high. Cut fish into long 3cm-wide strips. Thread onto skewers. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side. Drizzle with bean puree. Serve with roasted potatoes and a wedge of lemon.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Dixie Elliott
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas